Family 2015

Family 2015

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Miss All of You and Other Musings

It is nearly the end of September - how in the heck did that happen???  Of course I know that is the way of the passage of time - slow in the moment, lightning quick in retrospect.

I have enjoyed, really enjoyed, these last few weeks.  Homeschooling is going surprisingly well. (homeschooling older kids is easier, friends.  subjects are harder, but it is immeasurably easier).  The boys are settling into their new school and, for the most part, loving it.  I am really loving that my  brain is engaged again. Don't be offended, stay at home parents of preschoolers, I am not saying you don't use your brain.  I'm just saying...you know what I'm saying.

Anyway, I realized last night, that as much as I love my "new life," I miss the old one too.  I know that this is cyberspace and I'm not even really sure who reads my rantings, but sharing them does make me feel more connected to the world.

So.

I'm going to make an effort to keep blogging atleast once a week.  Now that I've said that, you probably won't hear from me again until November, but I am going to try.  :)

For now, I will leave you with this.  I like all of you.  A lot.  I like hearing about your days and your kids and your jobs and your struggles and your victories.  And I like sharing mine.  Living life without sharing it almost feels like not living it.  So, please, keep me updated and don't be offended if I go a few weeks without returning the favor. 

I think that when we all get to the point in our lives that we are not so busy (that time does come, right??), we will be glad that we walked the road of life together.  Even if we walked it using our fingers on a keyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment