Family 2015

Family 2015

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Umm...In Case You Were Wondering Why I Started This Blog.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zKlDqDQCAL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Really????

I have a lot to say about this lady's opinion.  I mean, really, A LOT.  But, in the spirit of why I started this blog in the first place, I won't rip her a new one on the internet.  :)

I made the choice that I made to be a stay at home Mom for many reasons.  Yes, it was a choice, and one that has been very difficult at times.  It certainly has not afforded me the opportunity to be lazy.  That thought makes me laugh until I almost cry.

I have tremendous respect for Moms who "do it all" and try my very best to be supportive of their choices.

I just want the same in return.

I will ask it again, Can't We All Just Get Along?

No comments:

Post a Comment